|By Jeremy Geelan||
|August 28, 2013 12:00 PM EDT||
Give Cisco 60 minutes - well, 52 minutes, in fact - and watch the networking giant unveil a game-changing technology to help you capture new business opportunities by creating innovative experiences with greater IT simplicity and investment protection.
That is the value proposition of the video webinar that you can see this morning, this afternoon, this evening or indeed whenever is most convenient for you. It is free and it is only one click away.
What will you see, in the 52 minutes? First of all you will see, close up and personal, the next-generation technology architecture that was unveiled by Cisco at Cisco Live Orlando: the Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) Enterprise Networks Architecture.
You will then hear from real-world Cisco customers discussing how they use innovative networking technologies to solve real-world IT challenges and impact their business positively using ONE.
n this hypercompetitive era faced with multiple technology transitions, businesses must change the game and transform how they engage customers to promote future growth. Cisco ONE Enterprise Networks Architecture is a breakthrough networking solutions that will help you to stay ahead of technology transitions.
To watch Cisco's Rob Soderbery and Inbar Lasser-Raab (pictured below) now: Click Here!
- Hear customers discuss how they use innovative networking technologies to solve IT challenges and impact business.
- Watch Rob Soderbery and Inbar Lasser-Raab introduce next-generation technology architecture unveiled at Cisco Live Orlando.
- Learn about breakthrough networking solutions that will help you to stay ahead of technology transitions.
- The i-Technology Right Stuff
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Linux.SYS-CON.com Exclusive: Linus Discloses *Real* Fathers of Linux
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- SCO CEO Posts Open Letter to the Open Source Community
- Linus' Top Ten SCO Barbs
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Netscape Co-Founder's 12 Reasons for Growth of Open Source
- Six Benefits of Cloud Computing